Covering your entire face with your pillow as you try hard not to make that whimpering sound. You want to scream out loud but your entire family is asleep or may hear your cries. You want to stop crying but your heart is being squeezed up tight and tears just keep on rolling down your face. After a while you stop crying but the pain in your heart still remains as your head is filled with a million thoughts running through your head, making you unable to sleep.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left. (This is how I used to feel, all the time)

hit counter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Adelisa’s B’day Party 26 November 2011


Tgl 26 November 2011, gue, Bella, Rara, Gadis, Alya, Adel, Vina, Lala, Amanda, Della, Salsa, Farah, Felia, Denya, dan Adel pastinya, ke Pizza Hut depan ASBCC. Di Pizza Hut ada Bu Nepi & anak nya sama Pa Budi juga. Di Pizza Hut kita makan, terus kita karaoke di Happy Puppy. Tapi Bu Nepi & anaknya ga ikut karaoke. Pa Budi juga ga ikut. Di Happy Puppy, kita karaoke-an, ada yg joget2, nyanyi, mainin hp, dll haha ;b pas udah selesai kita bubar

No comments:

Post a Comment