Covering your entire face with your pillow as you try hard not to make that whimpering sound. You want to scream out loud but your entire family is asleep or may hear your cries. You want to stop crying but your heart is being squeezed up tight and tears just keep on rolling down your face. After a while you stop crying but the pain in your heart still remains as your head is filled with a million thoughts running through your head, making you unable to sleep.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left. (This is how I used to feel, all the time)

hit counter

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nisa's Birthday

Tgl 16 Desember Anisya Nur Pratina ultah, anak-anak kelas 7A ngerencanain buat ngacangin dia.jadi kita ngacangin gitu, trs di jutek-jutek in wkw kasian ya.-. dia meluk-meluk aku ngajakin ngomong dll tp kudiemin doang, ditarik-tarik jg akunya tetep diem doang._. maafya nis mwa. pas exploration study, beberapa anak kls 7A ngambil kue di koperasi, yg lg di kls, mpk nya marah-marahin nisa gitu, gatau deh gangerti-_-v trs dari dpn kelas pada bawa kue holland bakery abis itu kita nyanyiin happy birthday trs peluk-peluk sama ngasih kartu ucapan trs nempel-nempelin kue nya ke nisa, semuanya meper-meper-in kue ke muka dll gitu, seru (y) tapi jadi berminyak-.- trs pulang nyaa, aku, nisa, dkk ke pizza hut dpn asbcc. sebenernya aku gangerti apa-apa, tp pada nanyain 'kamu ikut ke pizza hut ga?' trs aku jawab 'ngapain?' HAHA abis nisa gabilang.-. tbtb nisa bilang 'ikut kan? kata mama mu, kamu ikut aku kesana nya' bundaku tau tapi aku gatau apa-apa -______- dodol ya.. and then, kita arrived di pizza hut, trs ada cupcakee :3 kita nyanyiin happy birthday *lagi* trs makan, ngobrol, foto, dsb. trs bubar satu persatu~~


No comments:

Post a Comment