Covering your entire face with your pillow as you try hard not to make that whimpering sound. You want to scream out loud but your entire family is asleep or may hear your cries. You want to stop crying but your heart is being squeezed up tight and tears just keep on rolling down your face. After a while you stop crying but the pain in your heart still remains as your head is filled with a million thoughts running through your head, making you unable to sleep.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left. (This is how I used to feel, all the time)

hit counter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aira Saveghia Araffanda 's crib

Pas Aira lagi ke Indonesia, Tgl 3 July 2011, gue, Rara, Adilla, Deni, Jovito main ke rumah Aira. Sesampai-nya di rumah Aira, gue liat ada rara adilla aira deni jovito di dalam, gue mau masuk tapi pintu nya dikunci-kunci gitu (-_-). Trs pada nyuruh masuk lewat jendela, dengan bego nya gue masuk lewat jendela dan berhasil ;b di dalam, ada yg main xbox kinnect, the sims di mac, atau photo booth gitugitu lah. Trs kita makan nasi kuning pake ayam & nugget. Pas udah makan, Deni sama Jovito mau ke rumah Aldo. Gua, Adilla, Rara, sama Aira ke taman, sambil foto2 sedikit.

Ok ini aib. iseng upload. -_-



Trs kita ke rumah Ayu. Ngobrol sebentar di depan rumah nya, kalo ga salah itu pas Ayu lagi sakit cacar. Abis itu kita balik ke rumah Aira. Adilla pulang, gue ikut Rara ke rumah nya. Sesampai-nya di rumah Rara, gue sama Rara foto2 gajelas dan gila aja. Mumpung kamar Rara lagi rada berantakan, barang2 nya banyak yg gue pake buat foto2 hihi :b gue foto minum rapika, jilat cutex, gigit apalah gatau banyak-___----
 

No comments:

Post a Comment